Link’s Charity Cup is a multi-round individual competition. It consists of 10 events, 7 18-hole stroke play and 3 skill challenges. Rounds are to be played anytime between the start and end date’s of the cup.Points are awarded based on finish in the event. Prizes are awarded to the individuals with the highest points.
18 stroke play at the following courses: Covered Bridge, Entrada at Snow Canyon, The Gallery Golf Club, Jeremy Ranch Golf and Country Club, King and Bear, Raven Golf Club, and Tribute at Otsego Club and Resort.3 Skill Challenges: 2 Closest to the Pin competitions and 1 Target Challenge
Individual Handicaps will be calculated using the 7 rounds of stroke play and applied to all rounds. Handicap is calculated using current USGA guidelines for each course. Then your final handicap is determined and back applied to all scores.
You can read the details of calculations here
NO Handicap will be applied to the skill challenges
* 50% of registration fee will be donated to Kootenai Humane Society
* Prizes will be determined based on final participation count. Prizes will include rounds of golf, gift certificates for equipment or lessons, or cash.
* Overall winner will receive an engraved trophy to commemorate their win, as well as their name engraved on Link’s Cup to be displayed at Sand Trap Indoor Golf
* Clubs and shoes must be cleaned before playing
* No Mulligans will be given unless there is a system error
* All Cup Events will be setup and confirmed by employee
* Rounds are 18-hole stroke play rules
* Men from White tees
* Women from Red tees
$100 + event sim timeRegistration fee does not include the sim time costs.
All of the registration fee goes towards prizes and Kootenai Humane Society.
Recommend schedule 1 hour to 1.5 hours to play each round of 18 holes.
The skill challenges will take 5-15 minutes to complete and can be completed easily along with any of the other rounds.